Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Newborn Session.....77 days old!








Yes, you read the title correctly....77 days old!!! This sweet baby is my cousin and I was so excited to finally be able to photograph her. Baby "L" was born prematurely on March 12 and weighed only 2 lb. 6 oz. She had quite a stay in the NICU and her mommy and daddy are so happy to finally have her at home. She was 2 1/2 months old last Wednesday when I photographed her and weighed barely 6 pounds. Both of my children weighed over 7 lbs. at birth, so she is still very tiny to me. I wasn't sure if she would be as "squishy" as a newborn, but my goal was to use my typical newborn poses with her. I think we were pretty successful. :-) "L's" grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins also came along for a family photo.

1 comment:

Christa said...

These are amazingly precious, Angela!!