Friday, September 11, 2009

Newborn~4 days old











Precious little "B" was here on Saturday for her newborn session and she is such a little angel. She slept the whole time she was here and I captured several beautiful shots of her. I love when my clients understand the importance of bringing their newborns into the studio within the first two weeks of life. This is the best time to capture the sleepy, squishy newborn stage.

If you are pregnant and are interested in booking a newborn session, please contact me to set up a tenative session date. I realize that babies are rarely born on their due date, but it is helpful to go ahead and let me know your due date so that I can plan accordingly.

1 comment:

The Sweetest Thing Photography said...

Angela - these are so precious!!! Wonderful job!