Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and that you are enjoying the new year.  As many of you know, I close the studio each year during the month of December (except for newborn and baby plan sessions) so that I can spend time with my family during the holidays.  I have really neglected my blog and one of my New Year's resolutions is to keep this blog updated regularly.  I was determined to catch up, so I made several posts today!

Announcements:

*My new website is up! Please click the link below to check it out:
Angela Hill Photography

*I am now accepting appointments for Valentine Mini-Sessions and Easter/Spring Mini-Sessions.
Email me at info@angelahillphotography.com to book a session.

*Valentine Mini-Sessions will be held on Saturday, Jan. 22. These sessions cost $45 and include an 8x10 and 24 photo Valentine Cards...great for passing out at school or daycare!




*Easter/Spring Mini-Sessions will be held on Friday, March 18 and Saturday, March 19.
These sessions cost $60 and you have 2 packages to choose from:


Package A- (2 poses) 2-8x10 and 4-5x7 OR
Package B-(2 poses) 2-5x7 with matching images on a CD with a print release.

No comments: